BREAKBULK RUSSIA 2017
28 April 2017
28 of April we conducted III international conference «BREAKBULK RUSSIA 2017» hosted at "Azimut" Saint Petersburg.
BREAKBULK RUSSIA remaining pool for discussing project logistics issues for many years. We aim to gather major players in heavy and OOG transportation industry in major hub of RF.
50 professionals (heavy haulage companies, stevedors, port agents, project freight forwarders, cargo owners, authorities) attended «BREAKBULK RUSSIA 2017». Agenda and attendants list you will find below.
Our goal is to provide the meeting point for networking, sharing logistics solutions and discussing projects issues for all interested parties.
BREAKBULK RUSSIA 2017
1 Conference session
Transport technology development in heavy cargo transportation.
Speaker: Alexander Kuznetsov, professor of port and cargo terminals department, Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping.
Chartering broker's abilities and input in unique cargo transportation.
Speaker: Konstantin Grinevich, CEO, GLOGOS
Building of specialized vessels for heavy cargo. Engineering and outlooks.
Speaker: Alexander Egorov, Senior research scientist, Marine Engineering Bureau
11.30-12.00 coffee break
2 Conference session
First heavy lift vessel under Russian flag.
Speaker; Alexander Kuimov, deputy director on commercial fleet exploitation, shipping company «Gudzon»
Modern terminal for heavy cargo handling, infrastructure and equipment requirements.
Speaker: Miroslav Russkikh , Head of sales and marketing, TransInvest Group
Project cargo rail transportation on the territory of CIS, China and Iran.
Speaker: Elena Borisova, CEO Saint Petersburg Branch, InterRail Service
Experience of logistic providing in remote regions.
Speaker: Olga Gopkalo, senior specialist, Morstroytechnologia
3 Conference session
Classification resolution of Federal Customs Service in project cargo transportation process.
Speaker: Eugeny Kalachov, head of customs cllearance department, Agility
Wind energy –new market for project shipments in RF. Start-2017
Speaker: Igor Bryzgunov, chairman, Russian Association of Wind Power Industry
Project cargo transportation market. Issues and outlooks.
Speaker: Anton Krivosheev, head of transport branch, Saint Petersburg Business Association
Stability key factors for companies, specializing in heavy and OOG cargo transportation.
Speaker: Igor Kukushkin, CEO, SRO «Speztyazh»
Helicopter MI-26 for heavy and OOG cargo. Unique experience and exclusive pro-jects.
Speaker: Danila Malzev, head of projects support in RF area, UTAIR helicopter service
Unethical and fraudful actions in shipping.
Speaker: Sergey Smirnov, chartering broker, Nortrop
17.00-20.00 Dinner, conference room
BREAKBULK RUSSIA 2017
Instar Logistics (Saint Petersburg)
- Eugenij Kalachov, head of customs clearance department
- Ivan Ageev, head of project depatment (OOG and heavy lift shipments)
- Elena Borisova, CEO, Saint Petersburg branch
- Denis Skripov, BD and sales manager in Northwestern Federal District
- Maxim Buldakov, BD manager
- Maslov Anton, chartering brocker
- Yury Grigoriev, Manager of liner service
Baltic Sea ports authorities
- Alexander Kurguzkin, Head of logistic department
- Konstantin Budurov, Senior state inspector
Asstra Trade Services
- Sergey Zabezhailo, Logistic coordinator
Trucking company ATP «Nevskoje»
- Egor Lokhovinin, Coordinator of heavy and OOG shipments department
- Vasily Yukhnovez, CEO, Arkhangelsk branch
- Milana Mikhailova, Managing director
- Liya Berlin, Head of logistic department
- Konstantin Buzin, Head of transport department
- Andrey Moskalenko, Head of customs clearance and warehousing department
- Eugeny Khripunov, Head of logistic department
Admiral Makarov State University of maritime and inland shipping
- Konstantin Grinevich, CEO
- Alexander Kuznetsov, Professor of port and cargo terminals department
- Ilia Verkhovezky, Head of chartering department
Marine Engineering Bureau
- Vladimir Rodygin, Senior technologist
- Alexander Egorov, Senior research scientist
Independent Energy Company
- Alexander Goloviznin, Director, logistics and analytics
Scientific center of modern methods of mechanization.
Panalpina World Transport
- Alexander Sinkov, Heavy cargo department specialist
- Konstantin Nikolaev, Rates and offer specialist
- Valentin Nariza, Head of logistic department
- Miroslav Russkikh, Head of sales and Marketing
- Sergey Larin, Senior specialist
- Kiyatkin Nikolay, CEO
- Almaz Salikhov, Head of technical department
- Gerasimova Irina, Executive Director
Pfaff Logistic Rus
Russian Association of Wind Power Industry
Saint Petersburg Business Association
- Denis Mechev, Sales director
- Anton Krivosheev, Head of transport logistics branch department
- Olga Ilves, Ñounsellor of transport logistics branch
Shipping Company «Gudzon»
- Olga Kasyan, Transport logistics group manager
- Deputy director of fleet commercial exploitation
- Maxim Blank, Senior specialist of industrial, oil and gas projects
Saint Peter’s terminal
- Sergey Filatov, Sales manager
- Stanislav Lobodinsky, Senior specialist